Requests to present at the 2018 convention are now being accepted. Please read the following and submit below.
Please note that the following divisions do not have clinic openings for 2018. Please check after January 2018 to submit for January 2019.
The New Mexico Music Educators Association works diligently to provide relevant, innovative and appropriate professional development clinics at our All-State and In-Service Conference. When submitting proposals for clinic presentation please keep in mind:
- Target audience (Band, Orchestra, Choir, Guitar, General Music, etc.)
- Most sessions are limited to fifty to sixty minutes
- Materials (copies and etc.) must be provided by the clinician
- NMMEA does not compensate clinic presenters
- New Mexico educators submitting for presentation consideration are expected to be members of NMMEA
- Submission of a clinic proposal does not guarantee a presentation at the conference
- If your clinic is applicable to multiple areas (band, orchestra, choir and etc), please submit a request for each area)
Please keep in mind that there is no monetary compensation for clinics presented at the All State Conference.