Jazz All-State is organized and managed by the New Mexico Jazz Educators
2017 – 2018 Jazz All-State Audition Material
- Link to the audition materials.
- Middle school materials will be disseminated in June
- Further information about dates and procedures will follow
2018 Jazz All-State Conference will be held January 26-28 at the University of New Mexico.
The Eldorado High School Screamin’ Eagles Jazz Band has been selected as the 2018 New Mexico Jazz Educators All-State Honor Jazz Band. They will perform on January 10, 2018 at 4:45 p.m. in Popejoy Hall on the University of New Mexico campus as part of the 2018 New Mexico Music Educators Association All-State conference. Congratulations to director Brad Dubbs and his students for the diligent effort leading to this prestigious distinction!
For questions regarding this event, please contact NMJE directly
- Bruce Dalby
- [email protected]
- 2017 Middle School Jazz-All State
- 2017 High School Jazz All-State
- 2016 NMJE All-State Jazz Results (11-16)
- 2015 NMJE Jazz Results
- 2014 NMJE Jazz Results