As we meet the challenge of the COVID-19 virus head on, I know that our profession will be at the forefront of problem solving and doing what is best for our students. As each district and teacher tries to navigate the next few weeks there will have to be many difficult decisions made.
The following section will be updated regularly with information that should help when making decisions and teaching plans.
Again, thank you for the work you do with our students. Please stay positive, think outside the box and remain understanding.
Check back often as updates will be made regularly!
- NMPED Q & A
- Virtual Learning Resources for Music Educators
- Copyright Guidance
- Music Educators Creating Online Learning Facebook Page
- NAfME Bridging the Gap – Learning and Teaching Music Online Webinar
- Teaching Music Online Ideas (Give-A-Note Foundation)
- Free online music theory resources
Please see the following link for status of future events. NMMEA President, District Presidents and NMMEA Executive Director will meet digitally each week to assess and update. Thank you