2022 All-State Music Festival and In-Service Conference Dates
- Tentative Date: January 10-13, 2024
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque NM
The New Mexico Music Educators Association works diligently to provide relevant, innovative and appropriate professional development clinics at our All-State and In-Service Conference. When submitting proposals for clinic presentation please keep in mind:
- Target audience (Band, Orchestra, Choir, Guitar, General Music, etc.)
- Most sessions are limited to fifty to sixty minutes
- Materials (copies and etc.) must be provided by the clinician
- NMMEA does not compensate clinic presenters
- New Mexico educators submitting for presentation consideration are expected to be members of NMMEA
- Submission of a clinic proposal does not guarantee a presentation at the conference
- If your clinic is applicable to multiple areas (band, orchestra, choir and etc), please submit a request for each area)
Please keep in mind that there is no monetary compensation for clinics presented at the All State Conference.
If clinic topic is to be considered by two or more divisions, please submit separate requests to each division.
Submissions received by February 1st, will receive first consideration.
All clinic sessions for the 2024 Conference are filled.
- Band – Clinic Presentation Request
- Choir – Clinic Presentation Request
- Collegiate – Clinic Presentation Request
- General Music – Clinic Presentation Request
- Guitar – Clinic Presentation Request
- Jazz – Clinic Presentation Request
- Orchestra – Clinic Presentation Request