The New Mexico Music Educators Association (NMMEA) offers businesses the opportunity to be an All-State Concert Sponsor for our eight All-State Ensembles who will present concerts on Saturday, January 7, 2023 on the stage of Popejoy Hall on the campus of the University of New Mexico. As part of this offer businesses will be acknowledged at the beginning of each of the three concert blocks. Booth space is also available to our concert sponsors as explained in application.
New Mexico schools of higher learning will be offered an opportunity to have a booth at our NMMEA In-Service Conference. Booths will be located in the foyer area outside Keller Hall. Please review and submit the following application and contract.
The New Mexico Music Educators Association (NMMEA) offers the following advertising options that reach a wide audience.
- All-State Program. This program contains All-State programs, clinicians, conductors, and student rosters and will be distributed to all attendees digitally who attend the January conference. It will also remain posted in the archives on the NMMEA website. Concert Sponsors automatically receive a ½ page ad in the program.
- New Mexico Musician. This digital journal enjoys a wide distribution to approximately 2000 readers and is published twice yearly (fall and spring)
- Advertising Options PDF – 170 KB
- University (In State) Application PDF – 200 KB
- Concert Sponsor-Booth Application PDF – 220 KB
- Concert Sponsor-Booth Information PDF – 238 KB