- From the Bench, Kayla Liechty Paulk
- Music Education Today, Deb Minyard
- ENMU 2014 Commencement Address – Dustin Seifert
The New Mexico Music Educators Association welcomes its members to submit articles for possible publication on our website. Subject matter may be a topic of practical help, concern, or interest to New Mexico music educators.
- Music curriculum
- Classroom management
- Technique ideas (vocal, string, wind, percussion, guitar)
- General music classroom ideas
- Incorporation of technology into the classroom
- Creative teaching
The intended readers are educators teaching music pre K through the collegiate level. Articles may be specific in nature or appeal to the wider spectrum of our educators.
The desired article style is direct, concise, informative, and accurate. Writing should be enjoyable to read, informal rather than scholarly. Articles are intended to be immediately helpful to our membership
- There is no length requirement for articles
- Electronic images may be included in body of article
- Articles chosen for publican will be done so with no payment to author
- Articles must be submitted in pdf format