Steps to a hassle free PO experience!
If paying for fees with a PO, please follow the following steps. Failure to do so could result in your business office not paying for the fees or an audit finding for your district.
- Use online quote template (for All-State) or email District Treasurer (for district events) for a quote (not required by all districts)
- Turn quote in to Business Office so they will generate a PO
- Email a copy of PO to NMMEA or district treasurer (not just the number but a scan of the PO)
- Register for event
- Turn in invoice from registration to Business Office
- Once Business Office receives invoice, they will mail a check to NMMEA
- Registering for an event before you have a PO
- The date of the transaction must be after the date on the PO
- Failure to turn in invoice to the Business Office.
- Your Business Office will not send a check until they receive an invoice. Accounts will remain unpaid until a check is received.
- Not planning for enough turnaround time for PO